300 S. Main St Jacksonville, TX 75766
Mon - Fri : 08:00 - 5:00

Property Insurance

Insurance Services

The Enright Group helps you find innovative, simple solutions tailored to fit your business and individual needs. We have access to a wide selection of commercial, property and personal insurance products and carriers that will ensure you optimize your protection, while maximizing value and saving you money!

Home Insurance

If you have tangible assets, you need the protection of a homeowners insurance policy. These policies cover you in a home or an apartment, whether you are an owner or a renter. A well-written homeowners policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that is destroyed in a fire or other disaster. The policy will also be your first line of defense against a lawsuit from someone injured at your home.

The cost of this coverage is determined by many rating factors. The quality of the coverage, however, is determined by the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract. The all-risk policy works the opposite way — unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided. The all-risk policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier, not you, in the event of a loss.

Renters Insurance

When you rent an apartment, condo, or house, your landlord insures the building but not your property inside. You may think your possessions aren’t very valuable, but replacing them all at once can be very expensive. Renters insurance eases your worries by:

  • Covering personal property so you’re protected from loss due to theft, fire, and certain forms of water damage.
  • Protecting you from liability claims resulting from accidental injuries to others.
  • Offering additional coverage for high-value items like electronics and jewelry.

Renters Insurance from the Enright Group can cost as low as $12 a month – about the same as pizza delivery. Start a quote to get an affordable renters insurance policy today!

Personal Article Insurance

Did you know that your most treasured possessions may not be fully protected by your homeowners or renters insurance? While your policy may offer great coverage, it may require deductibles and have coverage limitations. Make sure your personal property is adequately covered against theft, accidental damage, or loss, by adding a Personal Articles Policy with The Enright Group.

Personal Articles Policy May Cover:

  • Cameras
  • Collectibles (such as dolls, model trains, sports cards, comic books, and stamp and coin collections)
  • Computer equipment and software (personal use only)
  • Fine art (such as oriental rugs and paintings)
  • Furs
  • Hearing aids and medical devices (such as insulin pumps, hearing implants, and artificial eyes and limbs)
  • Jewelry
  • Musical instruments
  • Silverware/goldware
  • Sports equipment

Request a Free Consultation

Whatever your insurance coverage needs are, we're here to help life go right.

Insurance Quote

Choose type of Insurance:

Level of protection:

Contact details: